Distribution. Crew3. Version 0.01

Thank you @CitizenWrit for your thoughtful participation! I tend to agree with your line of thinking :handshake:

So far, the most appropriate option seems to me the following scheme:

1. Create several NFTs on Galxe (such proposals have been coming for a long time, and I find it reasonable), and give them out according to the member’s contribution to the community, including at Crew3

2. In future Drops for active contributors in SoftDAO growth, these NFTs will be part of the formula for calculating the amount of drop.

3. This strategy will allow us to fairly reward the maximum number of true followers of SoftDAO’s Values , Including most of the active Crew3 participants!

4. This approach will ensure the long-term involvement of our community in the life of the SoftDAO. Also, it will give time to complete the fundamental processes of the formation of the DAO. Then it will be much clearer how much funds the DAO can afford for rewards.

5. To reduce bots, KYC looks like the most acceptable option. This will not only reduce the number of Bots, but also bring many Crew3 participants closer to our DAO.

It seems that this approach meets all the long-term interests of The SoftDAO.

What do you think about this, fam? :blush:

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Proposal for organizing a System of Motivation for SoftDAO Contributors

15 Likes