Organizing a System of Motivation for Soft DAO Contributors

Я поддерживаю инициативу NFT. Думаю это будет не плохой идеей для проекта

2 Likes

Hand on heart, we must recognize that participants came to the project to make money, so the value of NFT should be balanced between the desire to sell and future benefits. The motivation for NFT holders can be an increase in the power of the vote to participate in the voting, the opportunity to communicate with the team, participation in presale.
And of course, the lower the number of NFTs, the higher its value, so there shouldn’t be many.
Also, do not forget about the new participants in the project, for them it should also be achievable to get a valuable NFT.

2 Likes

an oltic proposal, I’ll probably supplement it a little, there are projects such as Aptos, Moonbeam, Arbitrum… These are successful projects that went the path of least resistance, at a time when they didn’t have many users-they just distributed their tokens, for volumes on exchanges, and general liquidity, people experiencing fomo are looking for new projects, why wouldn’t these projects become Softdao ? You just need to “distribute” tokens while there are not so many users…! it’s very simple and this mechanism will work. After people experience fomo, you can launch the next stage of stimulation, where the reward will be a little less, but there will be 10 times more users, the project has a huge pool and there is where to get tokens for rewards to participants… Perhaps soon metamask will start distributing tokens for the fact that we have their wallet, and they will distribute them absolutely free of charge, this mechanism has already been worked out.

Distribute =fomo= a surge of liquidity and users= further prosperity of the project = growth of the token in price

3 Likes

It’s great to see that motivating Soft DAO community members is a topic of discussion in the forum. Motivation is key to keeping individuals engaged and committed to achieving shared goals. It’s important to create a positive and supportive environment where members feel valued and encouraged to contribute their skills and knowledge. Providing clear communication, setting achievable goals, recognizing and rewarding accomplishments, and fostering a sense of community are all effective ways to motivate and engage Soft DAO community members. By working together and supporting each other, the Soft DAO community can continue to grow and thrive.

3 Likes

I think it’s fair to give out NFTs to $SOFT token holders and active community members.

3 Likes

Having NFT as motivation is a great idea. I think this will contribute to the development of the project to the fullest! I will follow your progress!

2 Likes

Provides active users with non-transferable tokens that provide benefits when participating in sales and so on.
There’s no need for nft, they’re just profitable in the market.

2 Likes

тоже частично с тобой согласен, но в этом и смысл early пользователей, тем более на крю3 есть много вариантов вырваться в топ100

2 Likes

I am personally interested in an unconventional approach and combining everything. And the launch of projects and DAO and exchanger and social programs. Again, this forum. More and more of them are appearing, this is the right approach to communication and community involvement. Social media is good, but forums have a different atmosphere. I want to see how it all plays out in the end.

3 Likes

Getting a right motivation system is not an easy task for the community. Different people has a different motivating factors for contribution. A mixture of benefits for NFT would be good. No good system can satisfy all the people all the time but will do to satisfy most of the people most of the time.

2 Likes

Maybe +% of allocation to NFT holders or somth like that

2 Likes

It’s a pretty good comment. I think we should combine monetary and non-monetary remuneration. I presume it’s the best way

2 Likes

Discount + WL for NFT holders for future sales

2 Likes

Great, $BTC not reached 100k because large amount of money was stuck In jpegs!
NFTs need real utilities :100:

2 Likes

Marketing campaign with partners to increase cost level

2 Likes

Its crucial for community and DAO. Thanks.

2 Likes

First people want earning for that must thinking community first. after holder must be special cause beilive project and can stay hold long time for this holder everytime must give special gift and make motivaison up

2 Likes

NFT collection must be created and
Certain features must be loaded into NFTs
by this means
priority can be obtained in expensive projects or high-capital projects.
also the nft collection should be “staking” feature. It can be in the form of locking the collection in a pool and earning rewards during the time locked from the staking platform.

2 Likes

hello everyone, I agree!!! Awesssssssome great offer! :innocent: :innocent:

2 Likes

Only 3 points are needed to motivate the participants:

1. Clear goals: Make sure that everyone in the community understands the goals of the Soft DAO and how their contributions are helping to achieve those goals.

2. Incentives: Offer incentives such as tokens, badges, or other rewards for meeting certain milestones or for outstanding contributions.

3. Transparency: Be transparent about the decision-making process within the Soft DAO. This will help community members feel that their contributions are valued and that they have a say in the direction of the project.

2 Likes