Organizing a System of Motivation for Soft DAO Contributors

I agree that all activities should be rewarded depending on the amount of contribution to the project development, and I would also like to see those OATs for AMAs also somehow taken into account when receiving remuneration

1 Like

Good topic and I like @Kir_Os thought process.

The value of NFT is on the surface - priority queue in sales.

I also suggest thinking about the NFT multiplier when counting votes in the GAO ballot. Such NFTs should be very few and perhaps non-transferable. This is an award for the most active members of SoftDAO, who make a real contribution to the community, constantly working, inventing. It will be fair: if the voice of a person with a small capital, but who makes a real contribution to the community, will be as strong as the voice of a person from the outside, who just came with a bag of money and bought a lot of $SOFT tokens.

In order to attract attention of crypto audience to SoftDAO NFT will be great to organize a collaboration with some famous artist for development of cool art. This is great: the union of good design and practical application + HYIP and extra audience. It will require expenses, but I think it will pay off at a distance.

1 Like

Thanks for this interesting information. This project will be successful soon.

1 Like

Cool. Well thought of. Need something like that already. Support the plan!

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave: it was necessary to start with this, and not to offer now when everything has already been thought out and a lot has been done, well, here’s how to motivate someone now and don’t understand the point in this :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

it is very cool that the soft dao community motivates its crew 3 users to perform various tasks for the benefit of the project, and for this active participants can receive rewards

2 Likes

You can stake for nft, and the percentage will depend on the level of nft

2 Likes

Discount on coins when selling new projects.
priority queue.
Discount on the trading platform.

2 Likes

and let’s encourage Crew 3 first, as it was mentioned earlier. and then maybe Layer 3 or whatever else

2 Likes

you need to share part of the profits with the participants. this can be done through special NFTs or rewarded with tokens.

2 Likes

How do we define ‘active’? If it’s in discord are there measures in place to filter out spam from genuine activity?

2 Likes

To increase the value of NFTs, SoftDAO can implement a long-term motivation system for its contributors that offers NFTs with substance and meaning. For ex, create a set of NFTs with varying degrees of value and offer them as rewards for active community members. These NFTs can be used to provide access to closed Discord channels, priority queues for purchasing tokens at an early stage, and even an increased weight to the voice in governance of the DAO. You can also set a % fee for trading these NFTs on marketplaces, which will provide additional income for the DAO treasury. Another option is to create a generative NFT project that includes multiple levels and gates access to Discord channels. This can attract speculators and help increase the value of the NFTs. The benefits of this strategy are rewarding active community members, long-term involvement, attracting new like-minded people to the community, and creating a well-thought-out motivation system.

2 Likes

Motivation is crucial for achieving success in any project, and in a decentralized organization like Soft DAO, having an effective motivation system for its contributors is important. Creating a system that rewards effort and dedication of team members not only improves their performance, but also increases their commitment to the organization’s goals and vision. By implementing a well-designed motivation system, Soft DAO can enhance the productivity and effectiveness of its contributors, and further strengthen its position as a successful decentralized organization.

2 Likes

I think we should combine monetary and non-monetary remuneration. Its crucial for community and DAO. Thanks.

2 Likes

I think its great motivation plan))) Agree with thoughts about NFT and its impact on the community interest! It can be good motivation!

2 Likes

it’s a great idea!
we always have to motivate our core contributors!
we need strong community and this only one way!

3 Likes

I endorse the NFT initiative, but I don’t believe it’s wise to release a collection with unlimited emission. Instead, I suggest sticking to the traditional Genesis NFT limit model of 10k or less. To ensure maximum sucsses from trading and collection minting, it’s best to delay the launch until the platform is functioning stably. Successful tokensales that benefit users will attract the attention of other industry users, making it more opportune to release the collection. For now, it would be best to make an announcement that a Genesis NFT collection with special privileges for holders during token sale participation will be available in the future. Offer a discounted minting possibility to committed community members for added security.

2 Likes

Motivating community members can be challenging, but it is essential for the growth and success of any community. One effective way to motivate members is by creating a sense of belonging and purpose within the community. This can be achieved through regular communication, encouraging members to participate in discussions and activities, recognizing and rewarding their contributions, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth.

Another way to motivate community members is by aligning the community’s goals with their individual interests and aspirations. By identifying what motivates each member and tailoring the community’s initiatives and activities to match those interests, members are more likely to engage and contribute meaningfully.

Finally, a transparent and inclusive decision-making process can also motivate community members. By involving members in the decision-making process and providing them with a clear understanding of how their contributions will impact the community’s goals, members feel more invested in the community’s success and are more likely to contribute to its growth and development.

2 Likes

Hand on heart, we must recognize that participants came to the project to make money, so the value of NFT should be balanced between the desire to sell and future benefits. The motivation for NFT holders can be an increase in the power of the vote to participate in the voting, the opportunity to communicate with the team, participation in presale.
And of course, the lower the number of NFTs, the higher its value, so there shouldn’t be many.
Also, do not forget about the new participants in the project, for them it should also be achievable to get a valuable NFT.

2 Likes

I think all want reward and its normal. No need jelas) All be okay!)

2 Likes