Rewards for Leading Crew3 Participants

Great offer! This will breathe new life into the community and provide an opportunity to prove themselves to those who intresting TheSoftDAO

2 Likes

I think that the prize calculation table for participation in this marketing project has been calculated correctly. The result of this process can already be seen at the moment, I think if we support this proposal we will only win in the long term, because we will once again make news about ourselves with another drop.

2 Likes

Excellent, I think the rules are fair. I’m waiting for the list of soft token

2 Likes

I am very glad that I got into the first 500 leaders) Thank you for the opportunity! :heart:

2 Likes

It’s a good idea with rewards, but if the number of rewarded users is small, then too few people will participate, because they will think that they will not receive a reward.

2 Likes

I have two conflicting views on this issue:

1. You can’t change the conditions after the start of the sprint, since people must know what reward they will receive at the end of the path and move towards the achievement of the goal;
  2. On the other hand, the participants who joined later should also not be forgotten, since it is very difficult for them to catch up with the leaders. And they also deserve to be rewarded, of course not to the same extent as early adopters.
2 Likes

Excellent! I support this initiative, it is a big step towards the development of the community.

2 Likes

great offer. I fully support, it gives a new interest

2 Likes

There are a lot of hard quests but it also helps to make the community more sensitive to all news and proposals of SOFT DAO.

2 Likes

Paying more reward for lower ranking people should be more likely to attract more people to do crew3. Right now it’s hard to climb for top tier rankings.

2 Likes

Good idea. Awards for people who tried to develop together with the project are always cool :+1:

2 Likes

This Tier System is fairly acceptable. I always believe utility of tiers more democratic

2 Likes

That’s awesome to give rewards for Crew3. Not everyone does it. So it is perfect motivation for community members :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if you have a well-established system for catching multi-accounts, I like everything.

2 Likes

Oh, how I don’t like Crew3… It’s mostly abusers and school kids whose social networks are filled with spam :frowning:

Crew3 awards - no, I don’t like that idea. Yes, there will be quantitative coverage, but if there are creative tasks, it will be awful - I’ve repeatedly seen how to perform tasks in Crew3 - the quality is not important, the main thing to do

3 Likes

I think the rewards proposal would serve well to expand the community and give back to loyal supporters! Fully on board!

3 Likes

мне нравится как распределяються награды по таблице

2 Likes

My opinion, I think need to return the receipt of the DAO role in the discord

2 Likes

Very good idea! Completely agryyy! Lets gooo Soft DAO!!!

2 Likes

The community needs to be thanked for their support. In a market like this, good news is needed.

2 Likes