Rewards for Leading Crew3 Participants

Excellent! I support this initiative, it is a big step towards the development of the community.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you because it will be great for this community and I want to thank you right away for your work and ours

2 Likes

Proper compensation can increase the participation and activities of community personnel. I think meaningful rewards are good.

2 Likes

I think it is a really good idea. but would also like to reward not only top 10?

2 Likes

Great offer! This will breathe new life into the community and provide an opportunity to prove themselves to those who did not receive a drop.

2 Likes

I agree, it is necessary to stimulate the participants of the community, so they have an interest to move forward, promoting the community as a whole.

3 Likes

If you give awards only to the first 100 leaders, then those who joined not so long ago will not help promote the project, it will not be possible to get into the top 100!

2 Likes

My opinion 100 leaders is really very few…

2 Likes

Hi,It’s a good idea to reward active users in crew3.I think it is a really good idea.

2 Likes

I propose to distribute awards not only for the top 100, but also for the top 500 and top 1000, I think this innovation will give a good incentive to participate in crew3 and increase the number of participants in this event

2 Likes

everything is fine, interesting tasks, there are not easy ones, but we are not looking for easy ways)

2 Likes

I support this proposal. This will help stimulate active community members.

2 Likes

Rewarding leading participants can be a way to acknowledge their efforts, expertise, and dedication to the project. By offering incentives, it encourages participants to actively engage and contribute to the Soft DAO community.

2 Likes

I would increase the fund and make rewards available to the top 1,000 participants.

2 Likes

Its a good idea about the latest governance proposal (Rewards for Leading Crew3 Participants)

2 Likes

I think some of the prizes could be raffled off for those who are not at the top of the leaderboard. For example, if prizes are to be given to those in the top 100, some of them could be raffled off to those in the top 500. This would also give a chance to those who started late or didn’t complete some of the tasks.

3 Likes

My opinion on the distribution is to divide the top 100, up to 500-1000, into several categories. as many tasks require a financial outlay and this top 100 will actually be the same throughout, due to purchases and various acquisitions. It is necessary to balance the participants’ chances of distributing the rewards.

2 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong with this - fair incentives are necessary!

2 Likes