USDT Community Leader and Ambassador Pay

Yes I think its a cool idea, and I support this

3 Likes

Согласен полностью))) отличная идея! Топовые участники заслуживают всего этого! Полностью поддерживаю это предложение! P.S.: комарика в президенты)

3 Likes

These guys did their thing top. Awards are a must in the usdt

3 Likes

No doubt, that the Soft DAO Community Leaders and Ambassadors have been hard at work to keep the DAO community running smoothly.
The project is advancing rapidly and as discussed in AMAs I think softdao will rock in 2023 and beyond, I appreciate the effort and dedication of KomaRick and KirOs…KUDUS

3 Likes

I have nothing against your proposal. You have correctly described the problem and its solution.

4 Likes

Of course I am for, they deserve this award and even more!

3 Likes

Great but these guys deserve more rewards for their commitment

3 Likes

Sure, lets reward them, it’s good idea I think

3 Likes

Комарик вообще-то топ для ру-коммьюнити, ощущение что чел не спит

3 Likes

I fully support this proposal, and KomaRick and KirOs have done a great deal of quality work, it will be fair.

3 Likes

It’s hard to decide, but in any case, I am for the effort to be rewarded at its true worth.

3 Likes

I fully support, the guys more than deserve it!

4 Likes

Yes, yes, and yes again.
In order for people to work, they must have good rewards, so I am always for fair payments.
Right now it is very important to pay for people’s work, as many projects have already behaved dishonestly with people through the Zealy Platform (CREW3), namely 80% of projects involved 15 to 50 thousand performers in the promotion of projects, and then paid only 10 people - this cannot be done in any case.
So please pay for people’s work.

3 Likes

Привет :wave: ребята :smiley: да полностью согласен с описанием в данной статье,нужно предусмотреть возможность вознаграждения для коммьюнити лидеров и амбассадоров хорошо что вынесли на форум

3 Likes

If Soft DAO community leaders and ambassadors are currently being compensated for their contributions, setting up USDT payments could be a viable option if it aligns with the DAO’s financial strategy and resources. USDT is a stablecoin pegged to the value of the US dollar and is widely used in the crypto space, so it could provide an efficient and reliable payment method.

However, before implementing this proposal, Soft DAO should consider the tax implications and legal requirements of paying its community members in USDT. It may be necessary to consult with legal and financial experts to ensure compliance with relevant regulations.

Additionally, Soft DAO should have clear guidelines and criteria for compensating community leaders and ambassadors to ensure fairness and transparency. This could include defining the types of contributions that are eligible for compensation, the amount of compensation, and the frequency of payments.

Overall, setting up USDT payments for Soft DAO community leaders and ambassadors could be a viable option, but it should be carefully considered and implemented in accordance with relevant regulations and best practices.

3 Likes

I think this is a good idea. Because community leaders work hard for the community and they deserve an award

3 Likes

Everything is correct! These guys deserve a big thank you for their excellent work! :hugs:

3 Likes

I agree the boys worked like crazy 24/7 I think 600 is not enough

4 Likes

I agree. any work must be paid. and even more so the containment of an avalanche of “shit”.

2 Likes

What SoftDAO does is honest and straightforward.

Will always reassure the community and investors

thank you that you are still

2 Likes