USDT Community Leader and Ambassador Pay

What

Soft DAO Community Leaders and Ambassadors have been hard at work to keep the DAO community running smoothly. Although the community has approved SOFT and USDT payment for their services, only SOFT payments have been enabled on-chain (see: Launch Token Governance). This proposal seeks to initiate the remaining payments.

A new distributor contract has been deployed to handle USDT payments to Community Leaders and Ambassadors.

We propose transferring:

• 42,000 USDT to the new distributor so the community leaders and ambassadors can claim their tokens monthly for the 12 months.
  • 600 USDT for KomaRick’s one-time payment.
  • 600 USDT for KirO’s one-time payment.

Why

Last month, a proposal called Launch Token Governance was approved via multi-sig vote. This proposal included several then-pending proposals, including payment for community leaders and ambassadors. SOFT tokens to cover the first 12 months of pay were sent to a distributor, and SOFT was also sent directly to KomaRick and KirOS for their one-time payment.

However, it was not technically possible to send USDT to a distributor with this multi-sig. It is therefore necessary to initiate an on-chain transaction via Tally.xyz to provide the stablecoin payments approved by the community.

How

With the approval of this proposal, two payments will be made:

This will a comprise full year of pay, starting from the adoption of this proposal, and a one-time payment (see: Compensation for Community Leaders and Ambassadors) to KomaRick and KirOS for their work before the Community Leader program began.

The USDT payment schedule is as follows:

Community Leader Compensation: 500 USDT (Monthly)

Ambassador Compensation: 250 USDT (Monthly)

KomaRick Compensation: 600 USDT (One-Time)

KirOS Compensation: 600 USDT (One-Time)

Relevant Links:

https://forum.thesoftdao.com/t/launch-token-governance/10209

https://forum.thesoftdao.com/t/rewards-for-leading-crew3-participants/9833

33 Likes

The boys definitely deserve their award! Great job! Congratulations!

4 Likes

I think this is a good idea. The guys are great, and they tried hard

4 Likes

yes, im in… its good idea! For good job good awards! :face_in_clouds:

3 Likes

Hello

As an ambassador in many projects , I glad to see that your project is the most progressive about rewards and fully understand that our time is important for community. I would be more than happy to support this suggestion and KomaRick and KirOs did a great job and its fair enough to send them this compensation in one time payment.

P.S. Will waiting for a new info about Ambassador/CL Program :wink:

3 Likes

KomaRick and KirOS
in the project
they have helped whole communities for months and this
people’s effort on the project is too much, even these suggested prices are low.
These two names deserve more.

3 Likes

We discussed this rewards before, or this is new?

2 Likes

Good one. Strong real members deserve all that! Fully endorse the proposal!

2 Likes

Ok, lets reward this members, they deserve

2 Likes

Sure, lets reward them, it’s good idea I think

2 Likes

Agree. They deserve it. Payment must be made promptly. Promptness signifies credibility.

2 Likes

Great initiative. It’s about time we rewarded the guys for their tremendous contribution.

2 Likes

I think this is a good idea. I agree with you.

2 Likes

Agree! Best idea! Strong real members deserve all that! Fully endorse the proposal!

2 Likes

I support! The guys deserve compensation for their work!

2 Likes

Yes, Im in, its good idea. I agree with you.

2 Likes

I can say that the idea is not a bad one, everyone deserves these awards (Community Leader , Ambassador , KomaRick , KirOS )

2 Likes

it is reasonable. I support this proposal.

2 Likes

I think its not a bad idea. Bui I saw the similar proposal before. Is it the same?

3 Likes

I support the proposal if the recipients agree with it.

3 Likes