Compensation for Community Leaders and Ambassadors

Полностью поддерживаю! Ребятки молодцы! Нужно поощрять)))

2 Likes

Это серьезный труд!!! Ребята очень хорошо стараются!! Все правильно!

2 Likes

It’s good to see that the compensation for these roles is being discussed and that there is consideration for tying compensation to performance. The increase in USDT incentives and the addition of SOFT tokens as a way to tie compensation to the success of Soft DAO also seems like a step in the right direction.

2 Likes

The guys are paid for their work, it’s a lot of work.

2 Likes

I support the proposal. I believe that any significant contribution to the project should be rewarded.

2 Likes

The proposal looks well thought out for me, however, it is important to consider what is competitive in the crypto industry and ensure there is a principle behind it e.g. do you want to pay the individuals at the 50th or 75th percentile of typical compensation in the industry etc? In addition, due to the competitiveness of the crypto industry and talents are not in abundance, you can consider a Seniority one off bonus after 3 or 4 years of the individuals being with the company which could be e.g. 10% of all the softdao they have earned over 4 years etc

2 Likes

Yes, that’s a good idea. Those members of the company who bring value should be rewarded. And let the team determine the amount of rewards

2 Likes

I agree, the guys are working, and any work should be rewarded. They’re doing well

2 Likes

I think if we support this proposal we will only win in the long term, because we will once again make news about ourselves with another drop

2 Likes

That very good idea but now have problem on tally website cannot give vote and delegate

2 Likes

I think, the guys work with any work should be rewarded, but I think the amount should be near 3000-5000 coins

2 Likes

Any work must be paid. These amounts of payments, I think, are adjusted according to the existing budget of the project. In the future, after the Treasury receives a stable income from the platform, I propose to revise the reward system and introduce bonuses based on the results of the monthly activities of program participants. At the moment I agree with the proposal.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s a good idea. Those members of the company who bring value should be rewarded. And let the team determine the amount of rewards

2 Likes

Very good Idea! Motivate the members. Cool in this way. A lot of work is being done! Over time, Community growth will only get better

2 Likes

The guys are doing good job. They need motivation and each work must be paid!

2 Likes

Komarick is the best guy in our community!

2 Likes

I support the proposal to increase the reward.

2 Likes

Let’s trust the process and support thesoftdao !

2 Likes

great discussion I agree that compensation is reasonalbe

2 Likes

The rewards are quite reasonable. We need to compensate them for their dedication, time and effort.

2 Likes