Compensation for Community Leaders and Ambassadors

This is a good practice, but serious control is needed over the actions of ambassadors so that they do their job well.

2 Likes

definitely ambassadors and community leaders need to be rewarded, the second question is to determine the reward

2 Likes

I think it’s a fair enough reward :+1:
Ambassadors and leaders are important parts of community.

2 Likes

First, I agree with some of the comments that Community Leaders and Ambassadors should be paid in SOFT to be extra motivated in the success and development of SoftDAO.
Second, I’m against one-time payment, because the more coins you put on the market, the more temptation to sell them thoughtlessly.

Therefore, I propose to decrease One-time payment, but increase the total amount of payment.

3 Likes

The price structure is okay. It seems like a good measure of value for their effort. #SOFT

2 Likes

The reward format has a place. In the future, I hope there will be new events in which I and other members of the community will be able to participate.

2 Likes

I feel like more could be offered. Each work must be paid … Anyway, this is a good decision

2 Likes

Soft Dao is at the beginning of its journey, much is built on the enthusiasm of community members, including community leaders. I support the idea of rewarding community leaders!

2 Likes

Very good idea. They do a lot for the project and for that they should receive a decent salary

2 Likes

I propose paying in 100% SOFT to align interest with the DAO.

3 Likes

I fully agree. The rewards are important for a proactive community members

3 Likes

В целом - справедливо. Качественный труд должен соответственно оплачиваться

3 Likes

Yes, of course they deserve it, maybe even more)

2 Likes

цікава робота , мені подрбається :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

of course, without motivation it is difficult to make efforts, payments can stimulate activity, but it is not for us to judge the size of payments

2 Likes

It’s fair, the guys deserve it! :mosquito: :fire: :fire:!!!

2 Likes

This is a great choice for a truck and we totally agree with the vote on this one. Thanks for the community comments

2 Likes

Полностью поддерживаю! Труд должен быть вознагражден!!!

2 Likes

Правильное предложение! Ребята старались!

2 Likes

I have been following the project for a long time. I think the guys manage to create a good community. I support that they deserve good payouts.

2 Likes