Compensation for Community Leaders and Ambassadors

Ok, it’s a good compensation for this members.

2 Likes

I am agree with this compensation. fare enough.

2 Likes

поддерживаю эту идею. возможно даже пересмотреть награды в большую сторону

2 Likes

Fully agree with this compensation. The guys do a really hard job for all of us.

2 Likes

I know that Soft Dao is only at the beginning of its journey, and there is still a lot to do. A lot is built on the enthusiasm of community members. And this applies to community leaders. From the practice of other projects, such positions can be paid from $1000 per month, but it all depends on the volume and generosity of the project. I am sure that the Soft Dao project values its reputation and will consider a more motivating offer for project leaders and ambassadors. This is just my opinion. I do not claim to be objective.

2 Likes

В настоящее время считаю достойными данные награды.

2 Likes

За проектом слежу давно. Стараюсь участвовать максимально в предлагаемых активностях. Соглашусь с предыдущими высказываниями по поводу увеличения сумм вознаграждений, а также хочется для ру комьюнити чувства спокойствия и гарантий, что ли) что мы продолжим плыть в лодке вместе со всеми дальше)

2 Likes

Yep, i think it’s good enough reward in these market conditions

2 Likes

I believe community leaders and ambassadors are the face of any project. The promotion, development and success of the project depends on their work. Any work must be paid in accordance with the volume performed. And the guys really do their job well and efficiently, and of course they should be fully rewarded for their efforts. The amounts offered must be at least doubled.

3 Likes

I support fair reward system. Power and allocation equality is important.

3 Likes

I support this award. If rewards need to be added, you may consider adding rewards with $SOFT Tokens.

3 Likes

Thank you for your inform. It so great about your project. I hope you will be great more than more for community. And I will support of your project asap.

2 Likes

absolutely yes! since most of these guys bring huge benefits to the project and the community. One @KomaRlck is worth something!)))

2 Likes

Always good to return the fair value of time and dedication. Figures look to be in line with market pricing.

2 Likes

Думаю что так будет справедливо, плюс дополнительная ответственность

2 Likes

Great initiative, SoftDAO has amazing Community Leaders and they definitely deserve to be commended. When such an opportunity arises, I think it is worth increasing the reward in the future.

2 Likes

Remuneration should be paid as a percentage of the project’s growth.
And should give more $SOFT and coins.

2 Likes

I think this good practice, need pay for activity jobs

2 Likes

I agree that efforts should be encouraged.It seems to me that this is not a bad reward, even if I increased it 1.5 times!!!

2 Likes

It’s a great proposal, Let’s go together

2 Likes