Compensation for Community Leaders and Ambassadors

Each work must be paid, I’m cool. These guys deserve it. It’s all hard work right?

7 Likes

I am glad that the projects like you can afford this type of rewards and in some ways this guys deserve them . And yes, any work must be paid.

4 Likes

I agree, the guys work with any work should be rewarded, but I think the amount should be more

6 Likes

I think 5000 SOFT is a good reward for them

4 Likes

as the market shows both more drops and more hype around the project, remember 5000 tokens for our admins is not enough, they worked well and for a long time and therefore the drop should not consist of hundreds of bucks but several thousand.

6 Likes

Yes, this is good thing! We need more SOFTDAO

5 Likes

Это замечательная идея. Ребят можно наградить и большим количеством, вндь они делают колоссальную работу

6 Likes

Support this proposal. Well done job shall be compensated.

4 Likes

The award level determines the requirements for leaders and ambassadors. At this level of payment, these requirements can hardly be high. I think the reward level is too low.

4 Likes

For i think, Compensation should be paid as a percent of the growth of the project.
And it should give both salary and $SOFT coins. :muscle: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

It sounds to me like the offer has a place :v:
I would raise the monthly payments :call_me_hand:
And also reward all-time leaderboard in crew3 (TOP 10 - 50 - 100)

4 Likes

It’s an important proposal. Every work should be paid. And these guys work very well. The work without payments won’t be successful. I fully agree with the proposal and even I suggest doubling the payments.

5 Likes

Good offer. In order for the work to be done well and the community to give their time for the project, a WORTHY motivation is required. On initiative alone, no project will last long.

4 Likes

I don’t know if the services provided are 200 usd or 400 usd. But all those who work hard should be paid for their services. In this context, I approve and support this vote submitted to us.

2 Likes

It’s a good idea. But fair to increase the rewards on two times, (400 dollars and 5000 tokens) - this is not at all a large amount

3 Likes

I agree that efforts should be encouraged.It seems to me that this is not a bad reward, even if I increased it 1.5 times

3 Likes

I support and am convinced that the team deserves rewards.

3 Likes

I completely agree and support the idea. Leaders should get more because they help participants day and night and maintain a good atmosphere in the chats.

3 Likes

i think, Compensation should be paid as a percent of the growth of the project.
And it should give both salary and $SOFT coins.

3 Likes

I think Ambassadors should have more than 200$ a month. It’s really hard to work on it and tell people about project. Hope u will raise it a bit. For example 300$.

4 Likes