Distribution. Crew3. Version 0.01

Thanks for the high rating. It’s valuable to me :raised_hands:

I agree. That’s the right decision. At this stage of development, it is not clear what amounts can be handled. My values are taken as an example in the continuation of discussions on the forum. The main purpose of the theme was the designation of principles and thoughts for a fair distribution.

KYC can solve this problem, but there is one caveat.
If we move in the direction: SoftDAO member. - Registered member of Tokensoft. - Registered member of Crew3. Everything is good here. Only this can limit the number of participants in Crew3.
If we move in the direction: a potential member of the DAO. No registration on Tokensoft. Under these conditions, the introduced KYC may alienate new potential SoftDAO contributors.

It’s hard for me to navigate this issue. Here we must proceed from the effectiveness of the result from Crew3. I think there are metrics on this site that allow you to do this. If Crew3 delivers real outreach and delivers real positive results, then only promotional/rewards costs can be assessed.

It all depends on the result of using Crew3. Is there any benefit from this and how significant it is for the development of SoftDAO.

It will only add strength. The more activities in the network, the more successful SoftDAO will be.

Unfortunately, a very small percentage of participants think about this (subjective opinion). Therefore, it will be necessary to balance between the costs of the needs of the DAO (ensure development) and the costs of rewards (ensure the satisfaction of participation). Participation satisfaction is the fuel for further activities. It turns out a vicious circle where a competent balance is needed.

In any case, rewards can be with the following parameters:

• combined
  • not static
  • transforming over time
  • transforming depending on market conditions
  • cost-transforming DAOs
    and so on …
    This can be taken out in a separate topic.

PS: I wrote about the NFT here: NFT or one of the ways to replenish the SoftDAO treasury
Key message: - The NFT utility must be financially valuable. - NFT should be in deficit.

PSPS: Yes, I agree, sometimes I also think that I complicate :sweat_smile:

#SoftDAO - rock web3 :metal:

8 Likes