Distribution. Crew3. Version 0.01

We can add and remove categories that correspond to a certain TOP. The main thing is that we could come to a consensus between the participants and the team.
I also wrote about the difference here: https://forum.thesoftdao.com/t/distribution-crew3-version-0-01/9556/20?u=jaleksey

Thank you for your interest in this topic, it’s appreciated :raised_hands:

1 Like

The idea of this topic was born after I saw the selection of a certain number of participants. One way or another, there are real users who, for some reason, cannot complete all the tasks. They must not be forgotten.

Thank you for your interest in this topic, it’s appreciated :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thanks for the high rating. It’s valuable to me :raised_hands:

I agree. That’s the right decision. At this stage of development, it is not clear what amounts can be handled. My values are taken as an example in the continuation of discussions on the forum. The main purpose of the theme was the designation of principles and thoughts for a fair distribution.

KYC can solve this problem, but there is one caveat.
If we move in the direction: SoftDAO member. - Registered member of Tokensoft. - Registered member of Crew3. Everything is good here. Only this can limit the number of participants in Crew3.
If we move in the direction: a potential member of the DAO. No registration on Tokensoft. Under these conditions, the introduced KYC may alienate new potential SoftDAO contributors.

It’s hard for me to navigate this issue. Here we must proceed from the effectiveness of the result from Crew3. I think there are metrics on this site that allow you to do this. If Crew3 delivers real outreach and delivers real positive results, then only promotional/rewards costs can be assessed.

It all depends on the result of using Crew3. Is there any benefit from this and how significant it is for the development of SoftDAO.

It will only add strength. The more activities in the network, the more successful SoftDAO will be.

Unfortunately, a very small percentage of participants think about this (subjective opinion). Therefore, it will be necessary to balance between the costs of the needs of the DAO (ensure development) and the costs of rewards (ensure the satisfaction of participation). Participation satisfaction is the fuel for further activities. It turns out a vicious circle where a competent balance is needed.

In any case, rewards can be with the following parameters:

• combined
  • not static
  • transforming over time
  • transforming depending on market conditions
  • cost-transforming DAOs
    and so on …
    This can be taken out in a separate topic.

PS: I wrote about the NFT here: NFT or one of the ways to replenish the SoftDAO treasury
Key message: - The NFT utility must be financially valuable. - NFT should be in deficit.

PSPS: Yes, I agree, sometimes I also think that I complicate :sweat_smile:

#SoftDAO - rock web3 :metal:

8 Likes

I agree with your suggestions. In paragraph 2, we are talking about the formula, this is one of the elements that I mentioned above.
In all likelihood, for the community, the most acute-angled stone will be the passage of KYС.
We can link the task of Crew3 and Galxe (of other sites), this will complicate the mechanism. For example, if you took part in Crew3 and did not take part in Galxe , then you do not get into the distribution.

2 Likes

thank you for information. the reward should depend on the time spent and activity. I hope there will be no big changes on the final list

2 Likes

The proposal in the NFT part can complement the main proposal and really become part of the calculation formula. The offer about KYC is very important, it is necessary to include it in the option. It seems to me that a general opinion has already been formed about the awards in the CREW3 and many have spoken out. I would like to understand what’s next, who and how and in what time frame will make a decision on this issue.

2 Likes

It seems to me that a general opinion has already been formed about the awards in the CREW3 and many have spoken out. I would like to understand what’s next, who and how and in what time frame will make a decision on this issue.

3 Likes

I also agree, we need to finally decide on the deadline and rewards in order to stimulate the community to do tasks more actively

3 Likes

I agree with this proposal, which is reasonable. Others may not make any contribution
I agree with this proposal, which is reasonable. Others may not make any contribution

2 Likes

Generally speaking, it is a good proposal, which can attract more people to participate and activate our community

2 Likes

It’s interesting to know what the team of SoftDAO thinks about it. Without them these talks have no sense

2 Likes

Giving away tokens so much out withut knowing the implication is very poor because with so much tokens in circulation, there will be dumping. Other form of rewards can be considered . I am in support

2 Likes

Yes, i think those points are very clear and i support. Giving out 1
million tokens can negatively impact the DAO. Non-$SOFT rewards are
preferably the best. Those who disagree to this might just want to
receive tokens so that they can dump as soon as possible. . Btw other communities reward their Crew3 participants
with different perks and rewards, and not necessarily their tokens.

Also, KYC for Crew3 rewards eligibility will eliminate bots. Well
thought out plan.

3 Likes

Yes, I also agree that SOFT should not be distributed. It is possible only as a combined way for the leaders of the table.
But the idea and thoughts are interesting in this topic.

2 Likes

Полностью согласна, это будет справедливое распределение.
В предложенном варианте не согласна с : 1. Количеством участников, 8000 это очень много, участники более 1000-2000 рейтинга, практически ни какого вклада не делают. При таком распределении происходит только минимизация наград, для участников которые действительно сделали вклад. 2. Это первый топ 10, считаю более грамотно разделить как указано в этом комментарии 1 уровень - Топ-20;
2 уровень - 21-50;
3 уровень - 51-100;

3 Likes

This round it so good for me because this system is so stable than past round. Nice good works SOFT DAO Team!

2 Likes

Together we can surely come to a common denominator!
The problem of bots is completely solvable, we concentrate on top 500 crew3 leaderboard.

2 Likes

I consider your proposal worthy of attention and it needs to be supported… but I don’t agree with the amount of the reward, I think the best option is to equate points per crew3 to real tokens, but this, of course, will not 1 to 1, since there are a lot of participants, and there will probably be tokens little is allocated for this campaign, but in a different proportion (depending on the allocated number of tokens for this award), for example, it can be 1 to 5, that is, conditionally, if the participant scored 1000 points on the crew3, then he will receive 200 SOFT tokens, and a person who scores 10,000 points will receive 2,000 tokens, but I repeat, that the exact proportion must be formed based on the total number of tokens allocated for this promotion, if, for example, few tokens are allocated, then this proportion may well be even 1 to 20, and in this case, for 1000 points on crew3, the participant will receive 50 tokens

3 Likes

What is the reward for crew3?
When will the listing be?
When will the crew end?
Do you do snapshots? In umee, we tried to do tasks. Then our points dropped. And they didn’t get any awards. This will not happen?

2 Likes

Who is interested in non-token rewards? If participants won’t receive tokens they will think that participating in our campaign was a waste of time. Nobody interested in unuseful NFTs or OATs

2 Likes